Fatal error: HordeCT is not a class in session.inc on line 388

George Mathew g_mathew at fccc.edu
Fri Mar 23 13:19:55 PST 2001

I installed horde on a True64 UNIX (4.0f) machine with shared memory
support. I am not using any databases. I checked the mailing list
archive and made sure that the local.inc file had the shared memory
section uncommented. Also edited prepend.php3 to include ct_shm.inc.
I took out the line

require($_PHPLIB["libdir"] . "db_mysql.inc");  /* Change this to match your database. */

completely from prepend.php3.
When I run the horde/test.php3, the first page comes fine on the browser.
When I test the PHPLIB for Horde, I get the mesage

Fatal error: HordeCT is not a class in session.inc on line 388

Has anyone come across this issue when using shared memory and no
database at all.

Any help would be appreciated. Please e-mail to copy of the response
to g_mathew at fccc.edu.

Thanx in advance.

George Mathew                                g_mathew at fccc.edu
Research & Information Technology Facility
Fox Chase Cancer Center                          (215) 728-3660
Phila, PA 19111                            Fax : (215) 728-2513