Installation problems.

Seth Northrop seth at mail.reflectivity.com
Mon Mar 26 16:52:35 PST 2001

Hello!

I've tried various ways to install Horde, and, most recently followed the
installation instructions step by step; however, I always get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
/usr/local/web/reflectivity/html/horde/login.php on line 47

when using horde or imp; test.php works fine.. but, everything else fails
on various calls to a function called _().  Is there a function
really called _(), if not, am I missing some script somewhere that
builds the proper function calls into the source?  Should this function be
somewhere that I'm missing?

Thanks!

Seth