[horde] Installation problems.

Seth Northrop seth at mail.reflectivity.com
Mon Mar 26 17:27:50 PST 2001

Thanks!

Next question.. what is Log.php?  It's included within imp in a lot of
places but, it doesn't exist as part of the distribution, however, it
appears in a couple of places:

./compose.php:    include_once 'Log.php';
./login.php:    include_once 'Log.php';
./redirect.php:            include_once 'Log.php';
./lib/IMP.php:                    include_once 'Log.php';
./lib/IMP.php:                    include_once 'Log.php';

I thought perhaps it was just a log, but, I touched it and then I got more
errors which indicate that it probably has code in it:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/usr/local/web/reflectivity/html/horde/imp/login.php on line 59

Thanks again!