[horde] Webmail

WebWiz webwiz at atlcon.net
Wed Apr 18 10:15:08 PDT 2001

Marcelo,

Just work through the documentation.  I've been fond of
telling people the IMP is one of the most difficult installs
I've ever had to work through on Linux, but it's also one
of the most rewarding.  There simply isn't another WebMail
client out there that does it as well as IMP does.  Period.

The docs are complete.  Stick with them, and work through
it, and it'll go fine.

Regards,
Eric Longman
Atl-Connect Internet Services

| Atl-Connect Internet Services   http://www.atlcon.net |
| 3600 Dallas Hwy Ste 230-288              770 590-0888 |
| Marietta, GA 30064-1685            support at atlcon.net |