[horde] Webmail

WebWiz webwiz at atlcon.net
Wed Apr 18 11:06:12 PDT 2001

Agreed.  It's fantastically involved, and there's a lot
of shuffling from one doc to another, but it's not
terribly difficult.  I've installed IMP three times now,
and every time, I feel like I'm penetrating into lower
and lower levels of arcana for some reason (seems to happen
each time one of the install docs refers me to yet another
to install a prerequisite which I invariably need).

:)

Regards,
Eric Longman
Atl-Connect Internet Services

| Atl-Connect Internet Services   http://www.atlcon.net |
| 3600 Dallas Hwy Ste 230-288              770 590-0888 |
| Marietta, GA 30064-1685            support at atlcon.net |