docs on methods used in the framework

Nico Galoppo scratch at ace.ulyssis.org
Thu Apr 19 04:18:37 PDT 2001

Hi,

I'm looking for some information on the general methods used somewhat
everywhere in the horde framework. More specifically, i'm trying to
understand the general Class:: / Class::Class_implementation methods
used.

For example, how do the pieces in the horde.prefs class fit together,
which functions have to be used from:
Prefs::factory(), &Prefs::singleton(), Prefs::add, Prefs::retrieve,
Prefs::store()
Where do you have to call explicit Prefs::Prefs_session functions, such
as Prefs::Prefs_session::store() & retrieve()?

I'm sorry, it could be that this just covers general OOP concepts that I
don't understand, maybe you could point me in the right direction then?

Thanks,

--nico

--
nico galoppo   -   tremelo/leuven, belgium
               -   erasmus/socrates student in grenoble, france