[horde] Webmail

Marcelo Pereira gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br
Thu Apr 19 05:46:42 PDT 2001

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the instructions. I have just downloaded all the packages I need
and I'm going to enable all the modules from PHP that is required to set up
Horde (I've downloaded the tarball of the OpenLDAP (from openldap.org),
OpenSSL (from openssl.org), imap and c-client (from php.net)).

Thanks.

Marcelo Pereira
Unicamp - Brazil