[horde] MySQL or Another ?

WebWiz webwiz at atlcon.net
Thu Apr 19 06:08:35 PDT 2001

mySQL is used to track session state, NOT read the emails.
I believe there is an option to use PostgreSQL instead.

Regards,
Eric Longman
Atl-Connect Internet Services

| Atl-Connect Internet Services   http://www.atlcon.net |
| 3600 Dallas Hwy Ste 230-288              770 590-0888 |
| Marietta, GA 30064-1685            support at atlcon.net |