Log class

Nico Galoppo scratch at ace.ulyssis.org
Thu Apr 19 15:02:40 PDT 2001

First of all, thanks to Chuck for all the information, I'll try the
apache/php debian setup you proposed.

A few months ago, a Log class was mentioned in the list, apparently it
was contributed to Turba. I can't seem to find it though. Does anyone
know where it has gone too?

--nico

--
nico galoppo   -   tremelo/leuven, belgium
               -   erasmus/socrates student in grenoble, france