Simple question

Marcelo Pereira gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br
Fri Apr 20 12:16:47 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

My webmail is running (cheers), the services I have are: Horde, Imp, Turba.
It is running over a linux server.
When I try do log in with my username/password It doesn't return anything to
me, there is a refresh on the screen and the index.php is showed again.

What do I have to do to the users from the server (/etc/passwd) get logging
at webmail ?

See ya,

Marcelo Pereira