offtopic: syntax issues

Nico Galoppo scratch at ace.ulyssis.org
Fri Apr 20 15:01:52 PDT 2001

I'm sorry this is not really horde related, but I've only seen this
syntax in Horde apps so far, and I can't find any info on it anywhere:

_("Foo")

What does it do in extra to "Foo"? Also, calling a function with @
prepended seems to come back now and then. I've read about it somewhere
before, but I can't find it anymore. Is it similar to the ancient '@echo
off' DOS technology? ;)

--nico

--
nico galoppo   -   tremelo/leuven, belgium
               -   erasmus/socrates student in grenoble, france