[horde] Everything (almost) ok !!!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 23 08:01:09 PDT 2001

Quoting Marcelo Pereira <gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br>:

> - everything works... at linux; when I try to access the mail account from a
> M$-Window$ client I get the message: "This page cannot be displayed".

Can you use a few more words to describe this? Do you mean that things work
from a browser under Linux, but not Win32? Have you tried multiple browsers
under win32? Can you get to other things on the server? Are there messages in
your logfiles? Etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.