[horde] Everything (almost) ok !!!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 23 10:06:42 PDT 2001

Quoting Marcelo Pereira <gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br>:

> I think it could be a problem when the client try to look for
> imp/redirect.php but I am not sure.

When you use linux, are you testing from the same host? It seems like you've
got webserver configuration problems.

> 'yes', but..... only the "magic_quotes_gpc set to off" is set with 'no'....
> and I have ``already'' change the /usr/local/lib/php.ini and set the
> magic_quotes_gpc flag to 'Off' but it assuming 'On'.....

Check the ini file path, etc... see http://www.php.net/manual/.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>

Taurus:
You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.