Username's/password's

Marcelo Pereira gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br
Mon Apr 23 10:24:48 PDT 2001

Hi All,

I'm working hard to get it running properly. When I hit http://mailserver/horde/imp/login.php a form is showed and I enter with my user/password and I can access my e-mail account.... ok !!!  But, when I hit http://mailserver/horde or http://mailserver/horde/turba (or when I try do add someone at my contact list) an another form is showed to me, but which username/password do I have to supply in this case ?? How can I manage these users ?

Of course, it is a dummy question, sorry...  :-)

See ya,

Marcelo Pereira
Unicamp - Brazil