[horde] Troubles with ``redirect.php''

Marcelo Pereira gandalf at sum.desktop.com.br
Tue Apr 24 09:14:20 PDT 2001

Hi...

> Do you have any similar problems with the demo site?
It is true, I had forgotten that the demo runs very well...... Then, the
problem surely aren't the client.

A question about the ``demo site'':  The demo site has many languages to
choose (ie.: postuguese), while my 2.3.7 version has only 3 languages
(Deutsch, English and Spanish). How can I get the languages that are on the
demo site ???

See ya

Marcelo Pereira
Unicamp - Brazil