Horde and IMP RPMS With ssl support ??

nissim_p at netvision.net.il nissim_p at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 24 11:14:24 PDT 2001

Hello all ,

First of all I would like to say that I'm verry happy to join this mailing list and I hope
I will find some answers to my questions .

I have installed the RPMS-based Installation provided by horde on my linux redhat 62
and every thing is working properly including the the mysql database and all other things .

I would like to know how can I use ssl certificate with the RPMS-based installation I did
??
I already installed the open-ssl in my machine becuase one of the dependencies the rpm's needed was libcrypto shared library , but now I actually want to be able to
address my server via https and create it a certificate and make it work without compiling all from scratch .

Is there a way to use the rpms and then add the mod-ssl support and create a certificate or I need to do it all from scratch ??

If I do need to do it all , Is any have a document that describes how to do it ?

P.S:
-------
I read the administrator FAQ and users FAQ but the information there regarding the
procedure is not much .

Please Help ...

Regards ,

Nissim .