undefined function: dbmopen()

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Mon Jun 11 17:03:08 PDT 2001

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could please help me.

I am installing Horde (will install IMP), I have run the test.php3 script and
all comes back with "Yes".  I then click on "Click here to test PHPLIB for
Horde" and promptly get the error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
dbmopen() in /etc/httpd/phplib/ct_dbm.inc on line 27"

I have checked over my installation of phplib a number of times and the rest of
it seems to be working just not this bit!!

Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening??

Thank you all in advance.

Dan
dan at dogsbody.org
http://www.dogsbody.org/