[horde] Error using IMAP for AUTH

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 13 09:37:17 PDT 2001

Quoting Nicola Foggi <nfoggi at wppost.depaul.edu>:

> It looks like this:
>
> $conf['auth']['params'] = array(
>       'servername' => '127.0.0.1',

This should be 'server', not 'servername'. Try that - otherwise it looks fine.

> However, we made a change in the /lib/Auth.php in the 'factory' function
> to the pathname under the include statemet... it now reads:
>
> if (@include_once './' . dirname(__FILE__) . '/Auth/' ...
>
> notice the ' ./' . ' that's been added in, that seemed to take care of
> the error..

That really is probably breaking things... unless you have a build of PHP where
__FILE__ is broken; I remember that happening a bit ago.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.