Cannot redeclare class auth ...

Richard Murray xinit at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 09:37:32 PDT 2001

Grabbed the code for horde and imp out of CVS just an hour back, and I'm
getting this when I hit any of the real pages in imp or horde:

  Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class auth in /opt/www/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/A
uth.php on line 36

Is this getting included twice somehow - that's how I'm reading the error, but
can't find the culprit.

I just upgraded to the cvs version from the 2.2 level release of imp and it's re
lease version of horde (whatever was current as of 3 days ago).  I've tried chan
ging auth settings in horde/config/horde.php ($conf['auth']['driver']) but I'm p
retty sure that's not the problem point.

I went through and followed all the nice new instructions in horde/docs/INSTALL
already, on a RedHat 6.2 system, and the test.php page looks good.
http://mailbox.rewardstream.com/horde/test.php is up for now in the event
anyone wants to verify.

--
So much to do, so litt(hang on a second...)

=====
May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other
side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do
not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition
persists contact physician. No user-serviceable parts inside.
Fresh if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change with
out notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage
necessary if mailed in the United States.