[horde] Help!!!

Coulter Johnson coulterjohnson at invisitrack.com
Fri Jun 22 11:02:10 PDT 2001

ok... I got the horde installed and got all of these errors about php.  I
went to the FAQ and saw that you have to have apache build with php.

is there an rpm that can do this automaticly?  or am I goning to have to do
this all manually?

I am also using a higher version than the ftp site. is this ok(apache)?