[horde] preferences

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Thu Jun 28 04:19:16 PDT 2001

On 27 Jun 2001, Miguel Cavazos <mike at calle69.net> wrote:

> An error occured; your full name was not updated.

I would check (1) that the database settings in imp/config/defaults.php3
match the ones in horde/phplib/local.inc (your PHPLIB sessions are working
so the local.inc ones are apparently right), and (2) that the imp_pref and
imp_addr tables exist in your horde database, and you can insert into them
using the user/password given in local.inc

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN