phpdb errors?

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Fri Jul 20 06:19:17 PDT 2001

Hello All,

I was working to install the basic files just as the documentation says
so that I could get Horde and IMP up and running, but have recently come
across an error.

After configuring the "local.php" and "prepend" files in my
/usr/local/apache/php which I have copied from the "horde/phplib"

when I try to run the test program brom my browser I am getting an error
that says something like:

cannot include "phpdb_pgsql.inc" if I am trying to set up pgsql or
"phpdb_mysql.inc" if I am trying to set up mysql.

Any ideas where this is coming from and why I cannot locate these files
on my Linux Mandrake 8.0 which is using PHP 4.0 as well?

Cheers :(
Lonnie