Horde version fully compatible with IMP 2.3.6

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau at CAM.ORG
Mon Jul 30 14:54:11 PDT 2001

The current dev. version of IMP is awesome. The look 'and feel is way
better than 2.2.6 (with Horde 1.2.5). We plan to offer a webmail service
for our clients, and Horde/IMP is my current #1 choice.

Unfortunatelly, the current Horde release (1.3.3), which is 'compatible'
with IMP 2.3.6, does not seem to support multiple-language, and gives me a
couple of PHP error messages.

Is there any ETA for an official release of a new 'stable' release for
both applications ? If so, when.

I mainly speak French, but if you need any translators, I can help.

Gimme a howler..

Cheers.

Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent