HPUX->IMAP

Leandro Sales - Estagiário GTI leandro at cefet-al.br
Fri Aug 10 10:38:49 PDT 2001

Hey...
  I'm configuring APACHE/PHP/IMP on a HPUX box. When I use the option
--with-imap=../imap-2001 I got the following message:

Configuring Extensions
..
..
..
checking for IMAP support... yes
checking for pam_start in -lpam... (cached) no
configure: error: Cannot find rfc822.h. Please check your IMAP installation.

I was reading the FAQ section from horde.org, and I read that IMAP is necessary,
I need just download the IMAP from ftp://ftp.washington.org/imap/imap.tar.Z and
when use --with-imap=THE SOURCE DIR OF IMAP. Am I doing something wrong?

THanks...

Leandro.

PS: If I compile without --with-imap the compilation is successfully...