[horde] Authentication on Horde system doesnt seem to work !

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau at CAM.ORG
Sat Aug 18 12:23:27 PDT 2001

Yup, the username stays there, meaning that I dont have to re-input it,
and I dont get any error message. I must re-enter my username though.

Any idea ?

Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent
Colocation/Customer Support Agent