[horde] Mysql - Horde -Imp - cvs - Logging in

Eric Ekong eric at unixtechs.org
Mon Aug 20 13:19:02 PDT 2001

Keep in mind he has answer a crap load of emails on just about every
list there is for Horde. I know because I am on the majority of them.
Seems like he was answering so much email he wasn't able to work on his
real job or horde. It is time consuming and I know from doing helpdesk
support that the same questions over and over can become very mind
bending.  Don't worry Chuck, I took no offense to the tone as I have an
idea what you must go through each day.  :)

Eric

* Matt Jezorek <matt at bluelinux.org> [010820 15:54]:

Uptime:
 7 days,  8:28