[horde] error on horde/kronolith

Terry Davis tdavis at birddog.com
Thu Aug 30 19:04:27 PDT 2001

Let me be a little more specific.  I grabbed a new copy of the source and am
still seeing the same problem.

If I go to $URL/horde, I get the normal horde login screen.  After I login
(using imap auth) I get a "doc contains no data" under netscape.  I am seeing
that it is at least authenticating (imap logs) but if I go to the Turba link at
the bottom, it takes me to the login screen again.  So somewhere in between
authenticating me and caching that auth information, it dies.  At least that is
what I make of it.

Any ideas?

--
Terry Davis