[horde] error on horde/kronolith

Terry Davis tdavis at birddog.com
Fri Aug 31 15:33:44 PDT 2001

ya the error reporting was on and set up high.

Here is what i edited in kronolith/index.php:

if ($kronolith_configured) {
    include_once KRONOLITH_BASE . '/lib/base.php';
        echo '1';
        echo '<br>';

    $uri = $prefs->getValue('defaultview') . '.php';
        echo '2';
        echo '<br>';
    if ($uri == '.php') {
        echo '3';
        echo '<br>';
        $uri = 'month.php';
        echo '4';
        echo '<br>';
    }
    if (!empty($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['QUERY_STRING'])) {
        echo '5';
        echo '<br>';
        $uri .= '?' . $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['QUERY_STRING'];
        echo '6';
        echo '<br>';
    }
        echo '7';
        echo '<br>';
    header('Location: ' . Horde::applicationUrl($uri, true));
        echo '8';
        echo '<br>';
    exit;
        echo '9';
        echo '<br>';

This produced this error:
1
2
7

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/web/webmail.birddog.com/horde/kronolith/index.php:18)
in /home/web/webmail.birddog.com/horde/kronolith/index.php on line 40
8

I know why it is giving me the warning but it is telling us the course which
stuff is taking at least.

if ($uri == '.php')  is false

if (!empty($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['QUERY_STRING'])) {  is false as well

I have no clue what either of these mean.

That is as far as I got.
Any ideas ?

--
Terry Davis