[horde] problem notification - not working for me

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Sep 18 07:49:51 PDT 2001

Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis at birddog.com>:

> The problem notification thing does not seem to work for me.

Are there any end-user noticeable problems? Do you get returned to the page
from which you clicked the Problem link as usual? Or something else? Error
messages? Are you filling in a subject and a body? Etc...

> I have it enabled and have a valid email address in the horde.php config:
> $conf['problems']['enabled'] = true;
> $conf['problems']['email'] = 'postmaster at birddog.com';
>
> I am not even seeing it hit my mail server either:
> $conf['mailer']['type'] = 'smtp';
> $conf['mailer']['params'] = array();
> $conf['mailer']['params']['server'] = 'smtp.birddog.com';
> $conf['mailer']['params']['port'] = '25';

You can send mail from IMP? These look fine... I'm assuming that's the same
mailer config that IMP is using...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the