[horde] problems installing latest cvs version of Horde/Imp/Turba

Yavuz Aydin yavuz at w3b.nl
Fri Sep 21 02:46:17 PDT 2001

> They should still be there. What 'realm' settings do you have in servers.php?
>
> Are people's usernames not matching up?

It seems that only the prefs of the user I was "playing around with" when the
prefs didn't work are lost. All others are working fine now.

But there still is a problem with the languages. Whatever I select as a
language, the pages only show English. On the demo site of horde.org the
languages behave very well. On my own site only the help-files show in the
language I have chosen. What could it be?

BTW I have installed it on a Sun Cobalt RAQ 4 system, maybe I should try a
*real* linux system that's more up to date ;-)

> -chuck

Best Regards,

Yavuz Aydin