trouble with mysql db and php w/IMP

Eric Ekong eric at unixtechs.org
Thu Sep 27 10:43:05 PDT 2001

Can anyone tell me where these errors are coming from?

ing: Undefined property: connection in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php
on line 437

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in
/usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 437

Warning: Undefined index: in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/common.php on line
126

Warning: Undefined property: connection in
/usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 440

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in
/usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 440

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: disconnect() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 276

I have the latest cvs installed as of about 3 weeks ago?  I also have
PHP 6.0.4 installed.  Any ideas?

Eric
--
Uptime: