[horde] IMP message composition

Gold gold at medemail.com.au
Tue Oct 9 20:21:44 PDT 2001

> I'd love to see you do this with 2.3, btw. And it should probably be
> abstracted
> into a library of sorts, and made a flexible part of message generation.

I'd love to do that but unfortunatly at this stage in this project I'm unable to
take the time to do that as well.  We will be upgrading to 2.3 when it reaches
gets a release tag though so at that point I should be able to help out.

How far off do you think that would be btw?

> However, if I'm understanding you correctly, at this point:
>
> $headers = $msg->textHeader();
>
> ... should give you what you need.

Wasn't quite, but pointed in the right direction.  :)

Thanks.

Regards,
Gold.
Web Programmer - http://www.babel.com.au