[horde] html-File

Gold gold at medemail.com.au
Sun Oct 21 17:06:24 PDT 2001

Quoting Matthias Mahrholz <Matthias.Mahrholz at URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE>:
> I have a problem.
>
> I should like to see direct a html-file, if I have to obtain the
> file as attachment (INBOX -> Parts).
>
> I cannot clicking the html-file.

In horde/imp/config/mime/php3 (in IMP, version 2.2.6 at least) you'll find a
number of options for $mime_actions['text/html']

Just comment out the current one and select the one you want to use.  These
control the way IMP responds to a file with a Content-Type of text/html.

If you use the last one from mikeh at spark.com you'll be able to view HTML-email
inline.  This can cause some problems if the HTML-email get's images from remote
servers if IMP is accessed via https.  Not a big problem, you just get the
generic "This page contains non-secure items.  Load them?[y/n]" type message.

I think this is what you're after.

Regards,
Gold.
Web Programmer - http://www.babel.com.au