Confused about Horde/IMP auths

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Mon Oct 22 01:01:10 PDT 2001

Hi All,
  I'm having some trouble with auth in Horde and IMP. Originally when I
tried to login to the Horde (/horde) main page I got an error about
quote() in sql.php. I review of the lists showed to upgrade PEAR to cvs
which I did. Now the browser return "Document contains no data".
 I can login to IMP (/horde/imp) page just fine and both are using the
IMAP auth method.
 Am I missing a step somewhere or is it just that one needs to login into
IMP and not HORDE. Is HORDE a unified login page for all the subsequent
apps? (ie Turba Kronolith).

Thanks,
Harry