'hordemgr@ (Using password: YES) db.mysql on line 153

Charles T. Jaglinski charles at prounix.com
Mon Nov 12 05:48:24 PST 2001

Good Morning All,

Maybe the flu is cloging up my head, but i cannot seem to find answer ast to
why this is happening.  Any input woudl be greatly appreciated.

Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@********' (Using password: YES)
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 153

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 1175

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in
/usr/lib/apache/php/session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in
/usr/lib/apache/php/session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in
/usr/lib/apache/php/session.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 460

I am assuming that the 5 errors are being caused by the first error.  I get
a login screen and when i push login these errors pop up.

Thanks,

 Charles T. Jaglinski III
 HP OpenView Certified Consultant
 MCSE, MCP+I, CDIA, A+