[horde] errors - please read below - today's cvs

Terry Davis tdavis at birddog.com
Wed Nov 14 21:35:25 PST 2001

Hrm, well, what do you suggest.  I cant even get horde to write to the
log file:

$conf['log']['enabled'] = true;
$conf['log']['type'] = 'file';
$conf['log']['name'] = '/tmp/horde.log';
$conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_DEBUG;
$conf['log']['ident'] = 'HORDE';
#$conf['log']['params'] = array();

I get a "fatal error" page that says horde cant write to a file.
/tmp/horde.log exists and is owned by web:web which is the user that
runs apache on my box.