[horde] problems with install

Michael Geier, CDM Systems Admin mgeier at cdmsports.com
Fri Nov 16 10:52:56 PST 2001

ok...understood...

is there a method that I overlooked for adding users
besides directly "inserting" into the db??

I figured there would be an administrative page that
would allow for the addition of users, was I way off?

If this information is in the FAQ or docs/[whatever file],
please let me know so I can read up on what I obviously
missed (then beat myself severely around the head).

thx.
mike.