[horde] problems with install

Gold gold at medemail.com.au
Sun Nov 18 16:49:52 PST 2001

> Zitat von Gold <gold at medemail.com.au>:
>
> > PS: Yes, this message is PGP signed.
> > PPS: Check the User-Agent :)
>
> Coool! When do you send us a patch for IMP 3.0? ;-)

As soon as we can upgrade our local system to it _and_ get it working on that.
(hopefully, "I just work here" ;)  We've pretty much butchered the internal's of
IMP to the point where it's going to be quite difficult upgrade.  I'm thinking
of setting up horde on my local box though with a clean install from CVS and
getting it working on that.  I also have encryption/decryption and a rudimentary
key ring manager.  S/MIME is next on the list.  I believe we're going to upgrade
to 3.0 as soon as a)we have the time and b) IMP leaves the RC state and releases
a stable, final, public realease type version.

My flatmate (and boss type) has a pretty good network setup here but we can only
check our e-mail via ssh if we're not at home.  He's been talking about setting
up Horde/IMP on the gateway machine.  Maybe it's time to start in on that and
getting a little more involved with the development of this beastie...  :)

Au.