[horde] LDAP Preferences...HELP! :)

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Mon Nov 19 13:15:27 PST 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 08:48:03PM +0000, Marcus I. Ryan wrote:

> I posted earlier about LDAP problems.  I have since retried
> with the latest CVS (Horde: 3.0-cvs, IMP: 4.0-cvs, Turba:
> 2.0-cvs according to test.php) which did not correct either of
> the problems.

I haven't worked on the LDAP preferences driver in well over a
year, so I think it's probably best to say that it's currently
"experimental" and would definitely benefit from some development
attention.

I don't have the time to work on this at the moment, but maybe
someone else does.

--
Jon Parise (jon at csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)