Missing array parameters

Samuel Mota samuel at gsw.com.br
Fri Nov 23 10:06:58 PST 2001

Hi,

This is not a bug but at my tarball (horde-2.0-RC2.tar.gz) the file
./config/horde.php is missing the auth array.

the array is created ($conf['auth']['params'] = array();) but no data are
passed ... It should be with the same params from Prefs array
($conf['prefs']['params']) .. I was with a Fatal error (from PEAR) and when
I fixed it my horde began to work just fine (well, not so well, I had
problems with my database as you can see at my first message:)

Who can fix this or this is not a problem?

Thanks

Samuel

SAMUEL MOTA
samuel at gsw.com.br