Basic questions

Gerard CANTEGRIL cage at free.fr
Tue Jan 15 01:05:43 PST 2002

Hello,

I'm a stupid french man and my english is very poor.

I install Horde 2.0, Turba and Imp 3.0 on my PC
with Windows 98, Apache, Mysql and PHP 4.0.6

All is OK.

First stupid question:
When I use Turba, the first screen ask me for
a login and a password. My machine is standalone.
What can I do ?
(I know, this not a horde question.)

So I connected my PC to the web with a Modem,
I configure Imp to read my mail on my provider.
Really this work fine.
My provider use IMP 2.2.42. (webmail.free.fr).
When I'm connect from my PC with IMP3.0, I don't
see the folder which I create on my provider. Why ?

Then I would like to "dowload" the messages into my computer.
In fact, I would like use IMP like a mailer (outlook express for example).
Is that possible?

A last stupid question.
When I use the browser Kmeleon, the first login page is in english,
when I use IE, it's in French !!! Have you an idea ?

Many thanks

Gerard