[horde] Basic questions

Ron Culler ron at firelan.net
Tue Jan 15 05:11:37 PST 2002

1st question - Check your horde registry.php settings - what do you use
to login imp or horde.

2nd question - the folder you created on you provider is under their
IMAP folder structure. Find out what the root folder is named and change
the IMP/config/servers.php and IMP/config/conf.php

3rd question - you can download folders but they then live on your
computer outside your IMAP system.

4th question - its probably how the kmeleon announces it self check to
see if it can emulate mozilla, ie, or netscape