[horde] language problem

Ronnie Garcia r.garcia at netia.net
Wed Jan 16 10:47:52 PST 2002

At 13:40 16/01/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Ronnie,
>
>This is not what i have said i my message, that i have setup the default
>language to 'fr_FR' in /horde/config/lang.php ?

Heh, i'm tired.
I meant, in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php :

// user language
$_prefs['language'] = array(
     'value' => 'fr_FR',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'select',
     'desc' => _("Select your preferred language:")
);

(i had the same problem, setting 'fr_FR' in there corrected it).

Rgds,
Ronnie.

>Regards
>Cedric
>
>At 13:36 16/01/02, you wrote:
> >Maybe this, in /horde/conf/lang.php :
> >
> >/* The langauge to fall back on if we cannot determine one any other
> > * way (user choice, preferences, HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE). */
> >$nls['defaults']['language'] = 'fr_FR';
> >
> >Rgds,
> >Ronnie
> >
> >At 13:33 16/01/02 -0500, you wrote:
> >>Hi all,
> >>
> >>I'm running Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 from the CVS with PHP 4.1.1
> >>
> >>I have change the default language to 'fr_FR' in /horde/config/lang.php
> >>
> >>When i load the horde website it display in french but if i put my
> username and password to log in the toobar and all the menu are in
> english and i see a web page with the listing of the folder.
> >>
> >>If i choose a language in the listing this do not happen.
> >>
> >>It only happen if i don't choose a language at the loggin screen.
> >>
> >>Can someone tell me how to correct this problem ?
> >>

> >>--
> >
> >Ronnie Garcia.
> >
> >---
> >Network Operations Center
> >

> >  - Nétia -
> >Halle Industrielle de Farjou - F-34270 Claret
> >Tél: +33 (0)4 67 590 807
> >Fax: +33 (0)4 67 590 820
> >
> >  www.netia.net
> >www.netia-lab.net