Stale status messages not being removed

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Mon Jan 28 07:54:14 PST 2002

I just installed the new Horde (et al) from CVS.  Now, whenever a
status message is displayed, it simply adds to any messages that were
there before, and messages are never cleared.  This happens across all
horde applications, including in the compose window of IMP.  I have
updated my entire CVS tree using a fresh checkout, so everything is up
to date.

Ideas?  I don't want to keep logging out to clear my message display
as one might guess ;)

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening