Hored Install and Config

Harold Worby kinsey at worby.dns2go.com
Mon Jan 28 14:49:49 PST 2002

Im trying to install Horde/Imp on RH7.2

The login screen displays but after clicking the 'Login' button I get:

**Fatal error **: Call to undefined function: quote() in
*/var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php* on line 162

The output form 'test.php' is below.
I did download and install the new PEAR 4.1.0 but horde still complains
about version.
The FAQ claims the above message is caused by PHP not being compiled
with --gettext but test.php says PHP has gettext support.

I tried horde 2.0 first with the same error, then went to CVS version.

What do I need now?

Harold Worby

--- http://localhost/horde/test.php   ---

Horde Versions

   * Horde: 3.0-cvs
   * IMP: 4.0-cvs
   * Turba: 2.0-cvs
   * Nic: 0.0.2-cvs
   * Kronolith: 0.0.4-cvs
   * Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs
   * Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
   * Nag: 0.0.2-cvs

PHP Version

   * View phpinfo() screen
     <http://worby.dns2go.com/horde/test.php?mode=phpinfo>
   * PHP Version: 4.0.6
   * PHP Major Version: 4.0
   * PHP Minor Version: 6
   * PHP Version Classification: release
   * This version of PHP is supported, but you need a more recent
     version of PEAR. See below.
   * Horde requires PHP 4.1.0 (or PHP 4.0.6 or greater with PEAR 4.1.0).

PHP Module Capabilities

   * FTP Support: Yes
   * Gettext Support: Yes
   * IMAP Support: Yes
   * LDAP Support: Yes
   * MCAL Support: No
   * Mcrypt Support: No
   * MySQL Support: Yes
   * PostgreSQL Support: Yes
   * XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

   * magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

PHP Sessions

   * Session counter: 1
   * To unregister the session: click here
     <http://worby.dns2go.com/horde/test.php?mode=unregister>

PEAR

   * PEAR - Yes
   * Recent PEAR - No
   * This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page
     <http://www.horde.org/pear/> for details.
   * Mail::RFC822 - Yes
   * Log - Yes
   * DB - Yes