Errors when trying to view or download files

m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Tue Jan 29 05:14:23 PST 2002

In gollem I no longer get the appropriate icons for file type and
whenever I attempt to download or view, I get:
constant DOWNLOAD_FILE - assumed 'DOWNLOAD_FILE' in
<b>/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/templates/manager/file_summaries.in
server
I no longer have the old file_summaries.inc to compare with :(

-mike