[horde] imp always act like it was the first login

foucou at cdc.u-cergy.fr foucou at cdc.u-cergy.fr
Tue Jan 29 06:54:57 PST 2002

Hi,

You have to configure correctly preference drivers in the config/horde.conf :
In my case, I man,age pref with a mysql database.

$conf['prefs']['driver']='sql';

If you have session in place of sql, then, each session is new and program ask
you to do maintenace and etc...

Bye.

Surlignage horde at sioc.org:

nicolas.foucou at cdc.u-cergy.fr
Centre de Calcul de l'Universite de Cergy-Pontoise
http://www.cdc.u-cergy.fr