[horde] what should I do when I authenticating ?

盧俊龍 s8327202 at seed.net.tw
Tue Jan 29 17:59:33 PST 2002

sorry, the error msg is not made from that line.
actually, the error msg
" Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/apache4444/htdocs/horde/login.php on line 49"

is made from the following lines
    if ($auth->authenticate(Horde::getFormData('horde_user'),
                            array('password' =>
Horde::getFormData('horde_pass'),
                                  'login_again'=>
Horde::getFormData('login_again'),