[horde] horde/IMP on hosted server (no root access)?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 29 20:57:30 PST 2002

Quoting Justin Zachor <justinz at covad.net>:

> Sooooo, I guess this is really two questions:
> 	1) Can horde/IMP be installed without root (and can PEAR be upgraded
> without root)?

It should be possible. If you can install files in the webroot, you should be
able to do everything for Horde; for PEAR, if you can set a .htaccess file
which sets your own include_path, you can point to a PEAR installation
anywhere. You can also ask the ISP to update; 4.0.6 is pretty out of date at
this point and has a number of bugs.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the