Testing Horde-2.0 (and imp/turba) beside Horde-1.x

A. J. Modderman Modderman at ft.han.nl
Wed Jan 30 05:21:28 PST 2002

Dear reader

At the moment I'm testing the new horde-2.0 and imp3.
All seems to be very nice and working on my test server.
But now on my production systems for the students and lecturers.
Ofcourse there I want for a period work with Horde1/imp2
and with horde2/imp3.

As the next text quote(from horde.org) is saying:

" Horde 2.0 does not require PHPLIB, and the two may in fact
conflict if they overlap. .............
.. you can configure PHPLIB to be active only for the
Horde 1.2 part of your web document tree. "

Wich brings me to the question "how to configure this" ?
I'm not able to find the info for this possible conflikt.

Albert Modderman     Modderman at FT.han.nl
tel:(31)26-3658 142 fax:(31)26-3645 066
PB 2217  6802 CE ARNHEM Netherlands